Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hello????

Last week my cell phone rang. Before I picked it up, I looked at the display which indicated that Mike is calling.








Me, "Hey Mike, how's it going?"
Nathan, "la-la-aughhhhh-da-da..."
Me, "Hey there Nathan, this is Tutu Pink, how are you Darling?"
Nathan, "la-la-da-da- hmm?"

The conversation continued in a very similar manner for about 30 seconds, then silence. I am assuming that Nathan left the room to be with Mike and Angela, chase the dog or something to that effect.

I call back later and speak to Mike who is laughing. He said that when the phone rings that Nathan runs for it, but hasn't quite figured how to answer it yet.

Wonder if Sprint offers the Baby Calling Plan?


1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

awww, how sweet! Jake will actually have phone conversations with Nana, but refuses to talk to me when I call from work (which of course makes me feel VERY loved.)

Call me next, Nathan!!!

jen