Saturday, October 08, 2005

Adventurous Mary -

That's what she should be nick named......
Most only dream about packing up, going to places strange (no pun intended!) and unfamiliar, but this is what Mary does every day!
(scrapbook page by Jen Strange)

My Dad and I were talking the other day about various assundry topics of which Mary was one. He said she had plans to visit South America soon, but hadn't heard from her in awhile. The next day, completely out of the blue, Mary called me! I thought she had been talking with Dad, but no - that wasn't it!

Mary is headed on her next adventure to none other than Peru and will be stopping by Atlanta! Yeah!!!! I think the last time I saw her was in 1999 or 2000 and it will be so good to see her again. I will be sure to post some pix to keep you all up to date!

Can't wait to see you Mary!

No comments: