Monday, April 24, 2006

The Most Amazing Footwear Ever!!!

I have to admit that I am the first one to tell you how UGLY I think these shoes are, but both Robert and I have a confession to make. On Saturday, our last day in Maui, we succumbed and joined the growing ranks of people wearing 'Crocs' footwear.

A pair of fushia and lime green sandals at a kiosk in the mall caught my attention, and before you know it, both of us were trying them on. Ha-ha! I know you're thinking that Robert tried on the pink and green, but they didn't have them in his size (or mine for that matter) so we both settled for black.

All I can tell you at this point is - you owe it to yourself to try a pair of these! And if you like the clogs and choose to wear them, I'll only make fun of your silly looking shoes for awhile because I know you are soooooo comfortable in them.

Oh yeah, the best part about these is that they are very, very reasonable. If we know you well enough or are related to you - watch out if I send an email asking for your shoe size. We promise only to send the cute sandals though!


1 comment:

Kansas City Happenings said...

Micki and I have a pair. I like them, but they get REAL hot. But they are awesome for running in to the store for an item or two, but I usually just wear my slippers. Don't need to ask my shoe size :)