Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Randomness.......

here's a couple of funny sites to check out when you have a free moment

Have you ever thought to yourself, there's nothing to do? Well, check this site out!
http://www.52projects.com/52_projects/photos/index.html

Are you a photography fanatic like me? This site is soooooo kewl!
http://www.365portraits.com/

Want to check out a totally useless, yet addictive site? This guy actually got the Yahoo 'Pick of the Day' for blogs:http://picks.yahoo.com/picks/potw/20070618.html
http://www.lipbalmanonymous.com/

I went to see the Annie Leibowitz collection on display at the High Museum with my friend Denice on Saturday. It was awesome!

Robert & I are planning our 'Spontaneous Summer Vacation' and I made a spread sheet complete with travel agenda and accomodations. I highlighted the cells with no activities and told him that 'yellow denotes opportunities for spontaneous activities'! We have lots of yellow cells on the spreadsheet, so contact us if you know we are coming your way and have something in mind!

I am going to see the grandkids tomorrow! We'll take lots of pictures, play in the park, eat too much ice cream, swim and other fun summer stuff.....

I discovered a new book called 'Eat Mangoes Naked, and Dancing with the Pits' by SARK. If you need a fun read with big print and vividly colored pictures, this may be the book for you! It ranks up there with Amy Sedaris's, 'I Like You, Hospitality Under the Influence'

My sister Sara just did something that is wayyyyyyy beyond kewl - but I have to check with her before I post it.

Hey - did I mention that Robert's in a rock band? Premonition is their name, but you already knew that!

Oh yes, and one of my friends Denise (not to be confused with my other friend Denice I talked about up there) came to Atlanta a couple of months ago. I hadn't seen her in four years - yikes! Anyhoo, here's her and me in front of one of my favorite Vinings restaurant, Orient Express.




1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

dude, what did Sara do?

missed you on Father's Day . . . have been getting used to seeing you on that weekend! But seeing as how dad was out of town, coming up to see US would have been silly. :)