Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The latest photo's are here!










Hardly seems as if one year has passed since Nathan made his grand entrance into the world.








I talked to Mike last night, and I have to tell you it always makes me so proud of how his life has turned out. One could not ask for a better Father and Husband. I look at him, Angela, who by the way is beautiful and wonderful herself, and Nathan - and think to myself....this is the all American dream, a hard working, happy family.

Nathan is not only walking, but running. Mike said that he is also talking non-stop. Momma, Daddy, Chaos (the dog), pup pup (Havoc, the new puppy), hello and the list goes on. Here's the only pitfall in all of this.... They are holding pictures hostage until Robert and I actually make it down to Florida to take our own! Yikes! Looks like we better start plannin', huh?

1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

he's ADORABLE!!! What a CUTIE!!!

Jen