Sunday, January 08, 2006

We ate a boatload.......


of sushi and sashimi on Friday at Fuji Hana Sushi and Steakhouse! I don't know that I have ever seen such an impressive display before.

So here's the deal for those of you who may not know this..... don't worry - I didn't prior to meeting Robert. Sashimi is the raw fish variety and sushi is either vegetables only/and cooked fish or meat. Soooooo.... the sushi is easy - I really do like it. Sashimi on the other hand is a little harder to 'like' if you haven't grown up eating it. You all would be proud of me that I tried something new.... sashimi! Now the truth is that I don't like all of it, but thoroughly enjoyed the tuna. This could be the start of something new!

The picture posted here is not the actual dinner we ate, but is very representative of it.

No comments: