Tuesday, June 21, 2005

C3PO, R2D2 and .......

D70! Now it's your turn to guess which are robots and which is a new, wonderful SLR camera. Give up? It's D70 from a long line of Nikons.

For those of you who know me well, I am a picture taking fool (more properly known as a fanatic.) I just broke into the world of digital cameras a couple years ago. The first was a Fuji 3100, nice camera with 6x digital zoom. Then I spied a Fuji 5100 with 10x digital zoom. I tell you I thought I was in heaven being able to take pix from the top of a stadium and still get some detail. The quality was OK too with a 3.1 megapixel.

But wait, I finally found my dream camera (or at least this will hold me off a couple of years.) The D70 is a digital SLR. It has removable lenses and and almost instantaneous response time. It is 6.0 megapixels and the quality is phenomenal! This is all just in time for our trip to Florida. I will take wonderful pix of Chris and the Cavaliers, as well as my adorable grandson Nathan! Don't worry, I will share.

Strike a pose and get ready for that photo op, Sheri has a new camera!

1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

*sigh* fine then, just buy my dream camera, then rub it in a little more. heh.

can't wait to see the pics you get of Nate -- I'm damn impressed with the ones you took of Jake! ;o)

jen