Saturday, June 04, 2005

I am sooooo happy because.......

I finally have a 'TEAM'! Since this past February, when we re-org'd our department at work and had a temporary hiring freeze, I have been 'team-less.' We received a call last week to say 'Go for it'! Soooo..... my fellow managers and I began interviewing candidates like crazy. In a little over a week, I have a team of four.

Two started this past Tuesday. We went to a store on Wednesday to get them familiarized with their 'customer' and to experience first hand the processes they will support. The next two start in two weeks. It is a good feeling to make the call to let them know they were selected for the position. All are extremely talented and 'ready' to get out there and make a difference.

Next on the agenda for me is to put a team together to create a 'Team Building Event' for our entire department. YEAH!!!!!

No comments: