Wednesday, June 01, 2005

IKEA... Do you have one.....

in your town? I have only been to the IKEA located in Chicago and was simply amazed at the economic, yet stylish selection of merchandise. Imagine my delight when I learned that IKEA will be opening in Atlanta! Why Chris (son) and Jen (sis) are both quite enamored with the wide array of merchandise. And for those of you who know me well, know that I will have to check this new shopping venue out as soon as possible.

I signed up for the IKEA mailing list and received the following email yesterday. What a hoot! Wish that I had both the time and the nerve to do this, but alas, I have neither. How about you?

DO YOU LOVE IKEA AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE ATLANTA AND FUN?
Are you so excited about the first IKEA store opening in Atlanta that you positively can't WAIT for grand opening day? Would you do almost anything for the chance to be selected among the lucky few Atlanta-area residents who will experience the new store and all its features before everyone else?


IKEA Atlanta and Star 94 are looking for you! Click here and let us know, in 250 words or less, why you deserve the chance to be randomly-selected as one of the five IKEA AMBASSADORS OF "KUL" (Swedish for "fun") who will live in the IKEA Atlanta store from June 26 through grand opening day on June 29.*

Each of the five randomly-selected IKEA Atlanta Ambassadors of Kul will receive a $2,000 IKEA Gift Card and also help benefit a worthy cause - IKEA Atlanta will match $2,000 for each of the five Ambassadors of Kul to a local non-profit organization. Hurry, contest ends June 3, 2005 – click here to enter now. *Entrants must be 18 years or older for consideration as one of the five participants. Click here for complete contest rules.

1 comment:

Jen Strange said...

wow. so are you signing up? ha ha!!!

I'm SO trying to figure out how to get a bookshelf like the one we saw for my living room. You say the store is opening in June? hmm, maybe I need to come see you . . . with dad's truck . . . heh.

Jen